Ordering Your Contact Lenses
- If your prescription is older than one year, book an eye test with an optician.
- If you haven’t already got a copy of your prescription, ask the optician who carried out your test. They are legally obliged to provide one immediately after your eye test and on request so don’t worry, you won’t be charged for this.
- Browse our range of contacts lenses by type or by brand to find the ones for you.
- Next, enter your prescription into the relevant fields and ‘add to Basket’.
- If you have a promotional code, simply enter it into the box and select ‘Apply’.
- If you haven’t created an account with us yet, enter your details and tick the option ‘Create an account for later use’. You also have the option to ship to a different address.
- Choose your delivery address.
- Select your payment method and review your order. Once you’re happy with it, select ‘Place order now’.
- Your order is complete! An email will follow with the confirmation of your order. Your new box (or boxes!) of contact lenses will be despatched within days.