Monthly disposable silicone hydrogel contact lenses that correct astigmatism and offer outstanding stability and fit success with our unique Precision Balance TM Design.
- Precision Balance Design
- SmartShieldTM technology
- Less than 5° of oscillation with blink for reliable, consistent visual acuity
- Wide optic zone for excellent visual acuity for consistent vision from day 1 to day 30
- Ultra-smooth lens surface designed to defend against daily deposits for comfortable wear all day long
- Excellent lipid deposit resistance offering consistent comfort from day 1 to day 30
Precision Balance Technology:
- Two points of stability that work with the natural action of the eye lid to provide stability when blinking, minimise interaction with the lower eyelid and maximise oxygen transmissibility at 6 o’clock
- Three scribe marks for easy observation of lens position
- Outstanding stability, resulting in 99% of these lenses having acceptable or optimal fit at dispensing
AIR OPTIX SmartShield technology creates a hydrophilic environment that delivers better lipid deposit resistance than any other 2-week or monthly silicone hydrogel lens.
Tear film de-stabilisation may occur with lipid deposition, this can reduce lens wettability and impact lens comfort.